NEC Personal Computers, Ltd. (referred to as "NECPC") is committed to deliver the best answer for the people and the society by always thinking from a customer’s viewpoint, incorporating advanced technology and providing products and services with optimum customer usability.
Under these circumstances, recognizing that the protection of personal information is its social responsibility,
NECPC promotes the implementation of the following procedures:
- NECPC obtains, uses and provides personal information properly based on Japanese Industrial Standard’s “Personal Information Protection Management Systems-Requirements (JISQ 15001:2006)”. NECPC, considering of our business and full line of products (planning, development, production, sales, diagnosis, repair, and recycling of personal computers), assigns a person in charge of protecting personal information at each of its relevant divisions, taking account of its organizational structure. NECPC especially takes appropriate measures not to handle personal information other than for the specified purposes.
- NECPC abides by the laws, regulations and guidelines of Japan pertaining to the protection of personal information.
- NECPC makes efforts to implement, through the adoption of necessary and appropriate security measures, the security control of personal information data handled by NECPC including protection from disclosure, loss or damage.
- NECPC appropriately responds to the complaints and requests for consultation with respect to NECPC’s handling of personal information and its personal information protection management system. Please contact the designated person or place for inquiries.
- NECPC makes efforts to continuously improve its personal information protection management system, including this policy.
HOW TO CONTACT US
It is very important for you to understand how NECPC handles personal Information.
Establishment: December 2001
Last updated: February 2014
President, NEC Personal Computers, Ltd.
Top of this page